2003-05-05 SvsG Emails

From HypertWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
2003 Messages

2002
2003 Overview
2003-01-12
2003-01-27
2003-01-29
2003-02-13
2003-03-02
2003-04-05
2003-04-06
2003-04-21
2003-04-28
2003-05-02
2003-05-05
2003-05-23
2003-06-03
2003-06-04
2003-06-23
2003-06-27
2003-06-28
2003-06-29
2003-07-01
2003-07-13
2003-07-14
2003-07-15
2003-07-24
2003-07-30
2003-08-01
2003-08-02
2003-08-03
2003-08-04
2003-08-25
2003-08-29
2003-08-31
2003-09-01
2003-09-20
2003-09-24
2003-09-25
2003-10-16
2003-10-30
2003-11-01
2003-11-03
2003-11-04
2003-11-05
2003-11-25
2003-11-28
2003-12-09
2004

Staddon vs. Griever: SvsG Messages: 2003

11:04 from Lynne

Message-ID: <3EB67D7D.10400spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 11:04:29 -0400
From: "Lynne G." <lynnespam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win95; en-US; rv:1.0.0) Gecko/20020530
To: Nick <Nick-2022-12-3-15:10-spam@redhousespam.com>, Bubba <Bubba-2022-12-3-15:10-spam@redhousespam.com>
Subject: Good Morning - May 5th - Storage Units

Nick,

Good morning... It's the 5th and I have to go to pay for the storage units by 5 PM today. They called on Thursday and I said I'd be in no later than the end of today. Maybe this will be the last month, for you. We'll probably have to hang onto Trailor # 1 for another month or so, anyway... but it's dwindling.

If the balance will bear it... Bubba could put yours on the SunTrust card. I have the money for ours. Just let us know... Hope all is well... looks like there's some nasty weather going on here in the next few days.

Lynne

13:55 from Nick

Message-ID: <3EB6A596.4060502spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 13:55:34 -0400
From: "N. Staddon" <nspam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.4a) Gecko/20030401
To: "Lynne G." <lynnespam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>
CC: b-2022-12-3-15:10-spam@redhousespam.com
Subject: Re: Good Morning - May 5th - Storage Units
References: <3EB67D7D.10400spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>
In-Reply-To: <3EB67D7D.10400spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>

Since you have all three trailers still, isn't the cost only $100 each? Which would mean I overpaid you by $50 last time, which would mean that I now owe you $100 less $50 = $50.

Or did one trailer get hauled off since the last time I was there?

I can mail you a check, whatever the amount, today or tomorrow. (I did ask B about this earlier in the month and he said he would be sure that you would let me know when the next payment was due in plenty of time so we wouldn't have to arrange some kind of emergency transfer of funds.) Let me know what the situation is.

Thanks,

Nick

Lynne G. wrote:

Nick,

Good morning... It's the 5th and I have to go to pay for the storage units by 5 PM today. They called on Thursday and I said I'd be in no later than the end of today. Maybe this will be the last month, for you. We'll probably have to hang onto Trailor # 1 for another month or so, anyway... but it's dwindling. If the balance will bear it... Bubba could put yours on the SunTrust card. I have the money for ours. Just let us know... Hope all is well... looks like there's some nasty weather going on here in the next few days.

Lynne

15:44 from Lynne

Message-ID: <3EB6BF02.3020800spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 15:44:02 -0400
From: "Lynne G." <lynnespam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win95; en-US; rv:1.0.0) Gecko/20020530
To: "N. Staddon" <nspam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>, Bubba <Bubba-2022-12-3-15:10-spam@redhousespam.com>
Subject: Re: Good Morning - May 5th - Storage Units
References: <3EB67D7D.10400spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom> <3EB6A596.4060502spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>

Nick,

Arrangements between us are the same as we talked about the last time we discussed this. I was unaware that you talked with Bubba... as it was something I was handling with you because I am the one that always deals with the storage units. The loft trailor is only still here because of a screw up on the part of the folks we went them from. When you agreed to send the check for $150 on April 6th...[see email below] I paid the whole thing and they agreed to hold the check until Friday, which would have allowed time for me to get your check in the bank. They screwed up and deposited it and cost me $90.00 in bounce charges. Also... it was too wet to move the trailer when they came out so it would have cost us even more money to have them move it twice or for us to rent the Budget Truck again to move the lofts to the new place. So... because they screwed up... they agreed to come and get the loft trailor and take it out to Trade Street and wait while we unload it there before taking the unit back to Neff at no extra charge. Billing remained the same and we didn't get money back and our agreement is the same. Please put the check for $150 in the mail right away because I will have to make the same arrangement with them again this time... and hope they keep their end this time.

Thanks,

Lynne

Here are the exchanges between us on April 6th...

N. Staddon wrote:

Hi Lynne,

At this point I'm not sure I'll be able to get my stuff out of trailer #3 by the time your final deadline comes around (this coming weekend), so I'm wondering when I would need to get you (or the rental company) the $150 to hold it for next month.

Just let me know, or correct me if I've misunderstood the situation.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick,

I think we're pretty clear. I had said that I wanted to be able to move it out by this Saturday (as in yesterday) but that if a day or two would make a big difference to you... I could wait until like Wednesday... the 9th. At the time we had the discussion... We were $600 behind... I paid $300 and a new bill is in. So, I will need to put $150 with the $150 you give me to be able to so what I need to do... So the answer to your question is that if you won't be able to get it cleared out by Wednesday... I would need a check right away...

I'll need to plan, either way you decide, so it would be very helpful if you could let me know right away, one way or the other...

Thanks,

Lynne

16:37 from Nick

Message-ID: <3EB6CB6D.1030403spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 16:37:01 -0400
From: "N. Staddon" <nspam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.4a) Gecko/20030401
To: "Lynne G." <lynnespam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>
CC: b-2022-12-3-15:10-spam@redhousespam.com
Subject: Re: Good Morning - May 5th - Storage Units
References: <3EB67D7D.10400spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom> <3EB6A596.4060502spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom> <3EB6BF02.3020800spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>
In-Reply-To: <3EB6BF02.3020800spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>

Ok, that explains it -- the trailer was technically not really there; they had simply neglected to pick it up. So the higher rate applied then and applies now.

I have written you a check for $150. I can mail it tomorrow or, since I have to go by BB&T anyway, I can deposit it directly into your account if you will send me the account number again. (I presume the name & address is The ReDistribution Alternative / 1242 Hull Rd. / Athens, GA 30601.)

Thanks,

N.

Lynne G. wrote:

Nick,

Arrangements between us are the same as we talked about the last time we discussed this. I was unaware that you talked with Bubba... as it was something I was handling with you because I am the one that always deals with the storage units. The loft trailor is only still here because of a screw up on the part of the folks we went them from. When you agreed to send the check for $150 on April 6th...[see email below] I paid the whole thing and they agreed to hold the check until Friday, which would have allowed time for me to get your check in the bank. They screwed up and deposited it and cost me $90.00 in bounce charges. Also... it was too wet to move the trailer when they came out so it would have cost us even more money to have them move it twice or for us to rent the Budget Truck again to move the lofts to the new place. So... because they screwed up... they agreed to come and get the loft trailor and take it out to Trade Street and wait while we unload it there before taking the unit back to Neff at no extra charge. Billing remained the same and we didn't get money back and our agreement is the same.

Please put the check for $150 in the mail right away because I will have to make the same arrangement with them again this time... and hope they keep their end this time.

Thanks,

Lynne

Here are the exchanges between us on April 6th...

N. Staddon wrote:

Hi Lynne,

At this point I'm not sure I'll be able to get my stuff out of trailer

  1. 3 by the time your final deadline comes around (this coming weekend),

so I'm wondering when I would need to get you (or the rental company) the $150 to hold it for next month.

Just let me know, or correct me if I've misunderstood the situation.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick,

I think we're pretty clear. I had said that I wanted to be able to move it out by this Saturday (as in yesterday) but that if a day or two would make a big difference to you... I could wait until like Wednesday... the 9th. At the time we had the discussion... We were $600 behind... I paid $300 and a new bill is in. So, I will need to put $150 with the $150 you give me to be able to so what I need to do... So the answer to your question is that if you won't be able to get it cleared out by Wednesday... I would need a check right away... I'll need to plan, either way you decide, so it would be very helpful if you could let me know right away, one way or the other...

Thanks,

Lynne

20:05 from Lynne

Message-ID: <3EB6DC18.9040402spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 17:48:08 -0400
From: "Lynne G." <lynnespam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win95; en-US; rv:1.0.0) Gecko/20020530
To: "N. Staddon" <nspam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>, Bubba <Bubba-2022-12-3-15:10-spam@redhousespam.com>
Subject: Re: Good Morning - May 5th - Storage Units
References: <3EB67D7D.10400spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom> <3EB6A596.4060502spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom> <3EB6BF02.3020800spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom> <3EB6CB6D.1030403spam@spamredhousespam.spamcom>

N.

Yes, your explanation was the compact version... And, yes, the bank option would be excellent, as it will take 2 or 3 days off of the time frame. In addition to the mailing... It takes up to a day and a half to post, once a deposit has been made.

The bank & account # is : (Bank #) [removed] (Account #) [removed]

Thanks again,

Lynne

N. Staddon wrote:

Ok, that explains it -- the trailer was technically not really there; they had simply neglected to pick it up. So the higher rate applied then and applies now.

I have written you a check for $150. I can mail it tomorrow or, since I have to go by BB&T anyway, I can deposit it directly into your account if you will send me the account number again. (I presume the name & address is The ReDistribution Alternative / 1242 Hull Rd. / Athens, GA 30601.)

Thanks,

N.