(Redirected from Jenny Hall)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jenny was Harena's little sister and Woozle's best friend. Her absence remains keenly felt.
She attended CFS from 1978 until she disappeared her junior year; there was an empty chair for her at the 1984 graduation. Prior to that she had attended Immaculata.
She painted the dragon
currently (2006) formerly on the driveway side of the CFS middle school pavilion.
Jenny's parents (Ken & Maidi) helped start a memorial fund for teacher development at CFS in her name.
- Name: Jennifer Ruth Hall
- Born: 1965/11/01, Duke Hospital, Durham, NC
- Died: 1983/05/20, Durham, NC; apparent suicide - but her status was not actually known until over a year later
- skeleton found 1984/06/04
- memorial service was 1984/06/08
- The Jenny Category has lots of pictures and stuff
- Woozle's writings about her
- /last day: two recollections
- Jenny's entry at RootsWeb
- 2012-04 Reprinted with permission.healthy, happy teachers = healthy, happy kids: mentions The Jenny Hall Fund
- Originally published in Health & Healing in the Triangle, Vol. 14, No. 6, Health & Healing, Inc., Chapel Hill, NC, publishers.