Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location: uncertain: <listing> <description>|
- 00:13 Monorail: backwards guitar & echo
- 06:24 Monorail: very clean submix of mainly the xylophone
- digipiano/digivox overdub faintly audible; clearer in some places
- 12:38 Monorail: similar to previous, but with deep digivox at beginning
- 18:56 Monorail: disused piano intro, submix incorporating some combination of the above
- might be the final mix (of the version with the piano intro), except I'm not hearing the acoustic guitar stuff, I think?
- 20:35 Antarctica / interlude / Daydream - sounds like final mix, but audio is a bit crumply
- 36:58 Blue Fields of Green: sounds like final mix
- 42:28 speedy guitar jig thing
- 00:03 rhythm track that might be usable, with a bit of piano trying to do something...
- 01:27 The Tape Ran Out
- 09:16 Hilary fiddle session #1 (Ensoniq piano)
- 13:00 Hilary fiddle session #2 (harp-piano)
- 17:04 The Penguin Song (audio quality sketchy)
- 18:31 Antarctica / interlude / Daydream (audio quality sketchy)
- 29:42 Perpetual Middle
- 34:59 backwards CFS tape I used for "Hell's Hotel"
- 34:26 Your Brilliant Career: piano tracks submix (includes final note omitted from later mixes)
- 39:47 Mike Krause drumming at CFS, used for loop
- 40:14 Your Brilliant Career: final analog mix?