Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2009-01-27: The latest reduction in Josh's worker hours
- 2009-01-20: The Barack H. Obama Inaugural Snow.
- 2009-01-15: Josh almost got delivered home with nobody here to meet him. How the frack were we supposed to know today was a half-day if it wasn't on the calendar? more...
- 2009-01-13 Everybody Loves Carmen Turtles, aka Elenore is Never Gonna Fall in Tears for Fears Again (yes, I did have better things I should have been doing this evening; why do you ask?)
- 2008-11-27 This site is now being served from home, on a cobbled-together computer running in the basement and connected to the internet via our shiny DSL from Speakeasy. We'll see how it goes...
- 2008-10-26 AssassinsCon 2008: Swingerzetta's photos are up; more to come
- 2008-10-17 The defendants filed an appeal.
- 2008-09-13 I've posted a short satire piece about McCain's apparent popularity with his former captors -- go there and boost my popularity!
- 2008-09-12 ...and now the Twitter updates appear automagically on this page, via W3TPL.
- 2008-07-11 Woozle now has a Twitter account, if you really want frequent updates. (We'll see how long this latest technological flirtation lasts.)
- 2008-07-06 photos of wreckage from the July 4 storm
- 2007-09-13 (actually finished this on 9/9, but forgot to post here) Part II (the final part! really!) of TMBG on 9/11 is now avalable for download.
- 2007-08-26 A new "break-in record" (à la "Mr. Jaws"), "They Might Be Giants meet 9/11", is now available for download in Woozle's Audio Weirdness
- 2007-05-13 A new intermangling, "I Don't Want to See Emily Play", now available for download
- 2007-01-23 New mix of old, previously-unavailable song "Your Brilliant Career" now available for download
- 2006-03-14 Matthew Henry's web site, Wallville, is back! (2006-07-24: oops... the site has been up since March, but the link was bad; it's fixed now.)
- 2006-03-12 Wallpaper of woodsy Durham scenes, in 1280x1024 and 1024x768 (free downloads)