This is my current non-primary-work to-do list – for Harena to review, prioritize (within category), and update as needed.
- 2021-03-04 post circuit pix for scanlime
- finish coloring in circuit traces
- take photos of that
- 2021-03-05 clean mouse refuse from container cabinet
- look to see if there are openings which could be sealed (probly dishwasher lines)
- 2021-03-05 recompile FerretCalc as it currently is & install on Bunsen
- it was crashing randomly before; we'll have to see if that still happens
- 2021-03-11 remove light from over the stove
- I had some idea of where else to use it... basement fridge?
Medium Brain Tasks
- 2021-03-04 try to get Eudora working on anything at all [URGENT]
- 2021-03-04 add features to TapeCalc
- 2021-03-10 upgrade TootCat
Medium Physical Tasks
- 2021-03-05 finish going through box of dirty containers
- 2020 fix pump-organ pedal
- 2021-03-08 do left CoA support same as right one
- 2021-03-08 look at CoA right-side kluge, see what's involved in fixing properly
- 2021-03-18 set up media player in bedroom for H sleep aids
- 2019 replace drain in upstairs sink
- 2021-03-07 ask TechConnections / Twitter about freezer icing issue
Big Brain Tasks
- Color editor for latest Mint
- check Cinnamon, see how configurable it is
Major House Projects
- ~2015 raise washer & dryer up on platform
- remove old cabinets (blocker: how?)
- 2019 build proper desk for H ($)
Updated: 2021-03-24 (#21407) by Harena|
“What a to-doooo!" -- Glimfeather, The Silver Chair
- finish "Stage of Life"
- start on "Motel Universe"
- our "work" histories & UBI
- 2021-03-07 why patriotism is kinda bad
- mount panel lighting in fridge area
- blocker: need bypass circuit
Added to List
- (from H) Re FerretCalc: It would just randomly crash, i think? And type multiple digits when only pressing a key once. I will have to see if i can find it and do testing again.
- (from W) H says she cannot find it; reinstallation added to do-list
- (req 2021-03-05) Hook for mesh laundry bag
- (req 3/6) check up on shared balance, add to spreadsheet, xfer money as needed
- 2021-03-07 I first did it with a single hook, then realized you might want a spacer to open up the top. I didn't have enough wire with me to do that properly, so I made one for you to check out. Let me know if you prefer the spacer or the single hook.
Order Original Mumford battery