Frank Gregory Hall
(Redirected from F.G. Hall)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Frank Gregory Hall (1896-1967) was Harena's granddaddy (via Ken Hall), and the namesake of the F.G. Hall Laboratory at Duke, now part of the Duke Hyperbaric Center. He also built the house at 122 Pinecrest Road.
- Parents: Eva Kidder and Frank Dexter Hall
- Children: Kenneth Daland Hall...
- Duke Hyperbaric Center history
- Duke photo archives
- (1967) Frank Gregory Hall (PDF) (HTML)
- (1979) Case History of a Physiologist: F. G. HALL (PDF) by D. B. Dill
as a baby - one of (sister) Elida Hall's favorite photos